Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today marks six years of marriage for Josh and I. It seems like just yesterday when he walked into the dental office I was working for to get his teeth cleaned. Who knew that nine years later we'd be married, living in Utah, and have two kids? I can honestly say that I feel I lucked out. Josh is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. He works so hard to provide for our family and I don't feel I tell him enough just how much I appreciate him.

Boyfriend, thank you for always being my rock and strength when I feel like I don't have any. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face and making me laugh. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Most of all thank you for loving me for who I am. I love you with all my heart and I look forward to many more happy years together.

Love, Horsey

1 comment: