Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catching Up...Is it possible?

When I started blogging I had visions of posting once a week to let friends and family know what was going on in our lives. After having baby #2, that vision went down the drain. I got so far behind in my posts that it was just easier not to because I felt like so much had gone by. Then I began to catch heat from my family and friends..."I have not idea what your kids look like anymore it's been so long since you've posted a picture." "Denise! I can't believe you haven't posted something." "Aunt Nene, are you ever going to update your blog?" Ok, Ok, Ok, I get the message loud and clear. So, I'm going to attempt to pick up where I left off, however, if it gets too overwhelming there will be a few months missing. Bear with me as I try to timeline. Thank you for your support. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment